Did you know it can take up to 6 months for the gut to repair after just one course of antibiotics – and that is in the adult gut. The loss of beneficial bacteria after multiple courses of antibiotics could have a permanent effect on your health.
With up to 50% of Australians being prescribed at least 1 antibiotic in a year this is a resource everyone needs to have to protect not just their gut health but overall wellbeing as well.
What you'll get:
- Video Masterclass - Gut Health & Antibiotics
- Your Complete Protocol Guide To Antibiotic Recovery - PDF
You will learn:
- Education around antibiotics, probiotics and your gut microbiome
- When and what to take alongside antibiotics
- What to eat during and after antibiotics to restore your microbiome
- You will receive my four step protocol for antibiotic recovery
- Diet & food suggestions
- Supplement suggestions and dosages