Episode 36: How to Create Emotional Freedom to Help your Gut with Rowena Jayne
Nourished Gut Podcast
How to Create Emotional Freedom to Help your Gut with Rowena Jayne
This week we are joined by Rowena Jayne who is a naturopathic practitioner, Neuro Emotional Technique Practitioner; Shamanic Healer; Psychosomatic Body Work (Kahuna) Practitioner & Yoga Teacher. In this really down to earth episode you might even get a little emotional as Karly did. If you experience stress, anxiety, mental health issues and gut symptoms this episode is a must.
In this episode, Rowena and I discuss:
- The value of primal emotions
- How heavy emotions can become trapped in your body
- Developing patterns and responses after trauma
- Addressing your stress
- The body-mind connection
- How your immune system is impacted by stress
- All about the gut-brain connection
- Grounding yourself and preparing to deal with your emotions
- How you can move your emotions
- And more!
Find Rowena at www.rowenajayne.com or follow her over on Instagram or Facebook.
Do you have an unhealthy gut? Take my Gut Health Quiz and find out now!
Head over to karlyraven.com for more Nourished Gut episodes, free resources, and information about my programs.