Episode 33: Histamine Intolerance & SIBO - Could this be the cause of your digestive symptoms?
Nourished Gut Podcast
Histamine Intolerance & SIBO - Could this be the cause of your digestive symptoms?
Today I speak about the relationship between histamine intolerances and digestive symptoms which is something I have dived deep into over the last month. As it is something I see popping up regularly with patients dealing with IBS and SIBO, I took the opportunity to sit down and have a chat today to share more information and raise awareness.
In this episode, I discuss:
- What happens when you have an excess of histamine
- How histamine intolerance can present as symptoms
- The mechanisms of action related to histamine excess and intolerance
- Possible triggers of histamine
- The link between histamine intolerance and your gut
- An interesting insight into a dysbiosis study
- The overall importance of caring for your microbiome
- Treatment options and strategies when dealing with SIBO
- And much more!
Do you have an unhealthy gut? Take my Gut Health Quiz and find out now!
Head over to karlyraven.com for more Nourished Gut episodes, free resources, and information about my programs.