Episode 35: What is Small Intestinal Fungal Overgrowth ? – Part Two
Nourished Gut Podcast
What is Small Intestinal Fungal Overgrowth ? – Part Two
This is part two of a 2-part series based around Small Intestinal Fungal Overgrowth. We will cover treatment options and treatment time periods, the wonderful benefits of herbal medicine for your gut, and the concept of food as medicine. Tune in to this episode if you feel like you may be suffering from SIFO, but don’t forget to listen to part one first!
In this episode, I discuss:
- The first steps involved in managing SIFO
- A challenge you can try to monitor your triggers
- Many amazing benefits of herbal medicine
- Adequate treatment times
- The importance of gratitude during treatment periods
- Dietary therapy recommendations when managing SIFO
- How to move forward after initial testing and diagnosis
- And more!
Do you have an unhealthy gut? Take my Gut Health Quiz and find out now!
Head over to karlyraven.com for more Nourished Gut episodes, free resources, and information about my programs.